Friday, 16 September 2011

Sketch #1 by Debra

Good evening everyone and a big big welcome to the first ever
challenge here at Friday Sketch Challenge.



We will be running our challenges every fortnight which makes it extra easy to enter the challenge. From time to time we will be having a sponsor and this fortnight on top of the 'candy' we have for you we also have Zoe from Make It Crafty generously offer $15 worth of digital stamps to the winner. That is an awesome prize to the lucky winner. But we can't forget the very generous Sammi (DT member) the owner of Mad for Markers is also providing a stamp set from TGF and a copy of her magazine - Copicendium. Thanks heaps to both of you. I am also providing some stamps from Spesch Designer Stamps. Check out all the goodness in the photo.

$15 worth Digital stamps

Mad for Markers blinky



So without further ado here is our first sketch by Debra.









12 comments:

  1. fabulous sketch and the DT samples are all fantastic ! :-) I was just looking for a fab sketch to follow and saw this on Kaylou's blog :-)

    I will be linking whatever I make on Tuesday ,,,, :-)

    Good Luck with your new challenge and congratulations to the DT

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, I love having a sketch to play with and the inspiration from the DT is top notch :-)

    I look forward to playing along regularly :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome new challenge blog. Great inspiration from the DT gals too! Left my link but not sure if it's worked so I shall call back later!

    Hugs, xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. i become a follower
    i put the prize on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous cards and fabulous sketch.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Sketch and thank you, I've posted mine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you, this was just what I needed to spark an idea! Fab work from the Team, too, very inspiring!

    luv, Mags x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like a great challenge (I love a good sketch) I noticed the Linky expires on 23rd Sep, is that right?...your post said that this challenge runs from 16th for a fortnight, which is 30th...if it runs out this week I better get my skates on!! Dee

    ReplyDelete
  9. A Great Sketch for the 1st challenge, i enjoyed using it.Gorgeous cards from the Dt too.
    (hugs)
    Trish (-:

    ReplyDelete
  10. hallo
    ik heb mijn kaartje geplaatst

    groetjes michael

    ReplyDelete