Friday, October 26, 2012

Sketch #29 by Shirley

Morning Sketchers!  Hope you are all keeping well!!  I'm feeling so poorly at the moment.  Urgh!

Thank you for all your lovely submissions last week!  Don't forget to check back here next Friday to see if you were a winner!!

For now, onto our next challenge.  This weeks fabulous sponsor is:

Hello everyone! My name is Sonia Kertznus. I am the owner and graphic designer at SKdigis digital stamps where all the designs are product of my imagination. SKdigis digital stamps are 300 dpi line art for a perfect crisp print, and downloads are available immediately after purchase, no wait, no hassle. I would love for you to stop bySKdigis and say hello, and once you're there, download my monthly freebies. It is with great pleasure that I am sponsoring this week's Friday Sketch Challenge. 

SKdigis are offering one randomly drawn winner a $9 Gift Certificate.

Our sketch this fortnight comes from Shirley:


Here is some inspiration from the DT:
SKdigis - Snowman 2

Christine
SKdigis - Monster 3
Carole


SKdigis - Twin teddies boy & girl



 (SKdigis Coffee and cookies)



You have until 10pm Thursday 8th November (GMT) to submit your card for this challenge.  Good luck!

3 comments:

  1. Another fabulous sketch with some terrific cards from the DT to showcase it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! great job from the DT... thanks for showcasing SKdigis so beautiful... Hugs... Sonia-SKdigis :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great sketch, in fact I like it so much I used it twice, for cards for a pair of twins! (But only 1 entry because they're both on one post.) Fab inspiration from the DT, too, thank you, ladies!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete