Friday, 2 November 2012

Winner+top3 sketch28 and reminder sketch 29

Hello sketchers!  Well we have a massive post today!  Firstly it is time to announce our new DT members!!

So please welcome Angela, Kelly, Marie, and Mariska.



"My name is Angela and I live in North East Scotland with my wonderful husband Roddie and our 2 (mostly) great boys Grant and Phillip.

My main hobbies include digital scrapbooking, cardmaking, papercraft and geocaching.
I have been crafting in some form or another for most of my life starting with cross stitch when I was younger and I moved onto papercrafts and digital crafts as an adult. Scrapbooking came into play mainly when my boys were born and cardmaking became a way of using up the smaller papers. I love to stamp or use digital images and colour with my copics and I also love Zentangle.
I collect Elephants and my favourite colour is purple."

Mariska





"Let me introduce my self to you.
I am Mariska one of the newest DT girls on this challenge blog.
I am 28 years old and I live in the Netherlands.
10 years ago my mother attempt to make sure I got a new hobby: 3d Cards. But that wasnt' something I liked.
But I know I was a creative girl, so I looked further on the internet and there I found out that there are so many ways to be creative, and so I started to make cards with stamps. The more I did it, the more I liked it and now I am really addict.

What I try to do for you on this blog is one thing, I try to give you inspiration and a fun time.

Hugs Mariska"


Kelly 




"My name is Kelly and I live in Somerset, England with my husband and two children. I first started making cards when I made my wedding invites 11 years ago. My obsession with craft has grown as each year passes. Although stamping is my first love, I do enjoy the other aspects of crafting like making my own mini albums and altering canvas' boxes and tubs. I have made some great friends through craft and am looking forward to being part of this team.

Hugs Kelly x"




Marie


Hi, I'm Marie and I live in London, England with my son, Sam and 'fur-baby' Tippy. I started cardmaking about 5 years' ago now after ill health meant I had to give up work and I needed to find something to take up some of the time I had on my hands - little did I know it would take over my life, flat and nearly every waking hour ;-) I love how cardmaking introduced me to blogging and through that I've made so many amazing friends from all over the world. I'm really excited to be a part of this team and look forward to getting to know everyone - both on the team and the people who join in with the challenges!! Hugs, Marie x
 


Hope you will all give our new DT a warm welcome!  We are really excited to have them with us!
  
---
Now onto our regular Friday reminder post for the current challenge which you can find here and the winners and Top 3 from Challenge #28.

Firstly, as chosen by Random.org, the winner of Live and Love Crafts £10 Store Voucher is:

Our Top 3 as chosen by the DT are:

Congratulations to our winner and Top 3.  Lindsey, please contact Janine <chrilvian@gmail.com> to claim your prize and grab the "I was a Winner" badge for your blog.  As for the Top 3, please grab one of the "Top 3" badges from our sidebar girls and display proudly!!

Finally, onto the challenge that is currently running!

Our sponsor for this fortnight is:
They are offering a $9 Gift Voucher to one randomly drawn winner.  You can find out more about SKdigis by checking out the original challenge post.

The sketch for the current challenge is by Shirley and here it is:

Here is some more inspiration from original DT team:


Christine


Shirley






And here is the fabulous inspiration from our newbies:

Ang




Kelly




Mariska





Marie

 

2 comments:

  1. Heel veel succes en vooral veel plezier met al jullie mooie creaties! Proficiat :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Monique!

      That is sooo sweet of you.
      And if you like to join us in the challenges you are more than welcome :D

      Delete