Friday, 21 December 2012

Sketch #33 by Kelly

Good morning crafters!  Welcome to another new challenge here at the Friday Sketch Challenge!

Thank you for all your submission last fortnight.  Please check back this time next week to find out the winner and DT Top 3 from Sketch #32!

We are right on the top of Christmas now, can you believe it?  All those plans to get my Christmas cards done early went right out the window and I had to work down to the last minute!!  Wonder how many of you had to do the same?  As the New Year starts I know my promise to myself will be "I must be more organised with my crafting!"  - Yeah right!  Haha!

There will be two randomly drawn winners for this fortnights challenge.

The first will win a $5 Gift Certificate from myself for one of my favourite online stores: TiddlyInks.  I am a huge fan of their Wryn images - and have used one for my DT card to show how cute they are!

Tiddly Inks Acrylic and Digital Stamps

The second will win a $5 Gift Certificate from Janine for Mo Manning.


The sketch this week has been created by the lovely Kelly:
Here is some inspiration from the DT:

Image from Tiddlyinks "Caroling Wryn"

Carole
Image - Ursula's Christmas Lights from The Digi Garden

 Image from the S.W.A.L.K range by Crafters Companion









To everyone celebrating the holidays - have a fantastic week!  I hope Santa brings you all your wished for!

Merry Christmas from all of us here at Friday Sketch Challenge - see you on the other side!

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful DT creations! Thanks for the challenge and another great sketch!

    ReplyDelete