Friday, 28 December 2012

Winner+top3 sketch32 and reminder sketch 33

Good morning Sketchers!  I cannot believe that we are already on the other side of Christmas?!  Where did the last week go!  Onto the New Year from here and the countdown to the next festive period!  Hope you all had a fantastic time with family and friends and that Santa brought you everything you wanted!  Especially those crafty knicks-knacks!!

Right, well it is the time for to announce the winners of Sketch #32.

The winner of  those 5 Kenny K digis is:

Congratulations!  I will sort out your details and get them sent over the weekend!!!  Please grab a badge from the side bar!!

The DT Top 3 this week are:

Congratulations!  Please feel free to grab a badge from the sidebar to display on your blog!!

So, onto our current challenge which is being sponsored by two of us this fortnight!  There are two prizes up for grabs (for two randomly drawn participants).

The first will win a $5 Gift Certificate from myself for one of my favourite online stores: TiddlyInks.  I am a huge fan of their Wryn images - and have used one for my DT card to show how cute they are!

Tiddly Inks Acrylic and Digital Stamps

The second will win a $5 Gift Certificate from Janine for Mo Manning.


So what's the sketch I hear you ask?  Well here it is:


And here is some inspiration from the DT:





 
Good luck everyone!  Have a fantastic New Year!!

5 comments:

  1. What a surprise that I ended up in the top 3. Thanks so much for you chosen me.
    Hugs Isabelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!!! So proud! I love that Celebration Cake digi, such good fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, do I have to do anything to claim the prize.
    Jackie C

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for choosing me to the top 3! So glad - hugs to you all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,

    Thanks you for pick my name for this challenge, I'm verry happy.

    I like makes your sketch or your challenges.

    Patricia

    ReplyDelete