Friday, 4 January 2013

Sketch #34 by Marie

Good morning Sketchers and a Happy New Year to you all!!  Hope those of you that made your New Year Resolutions are sticking to them ;)

As usual, please pop back here this time next week to see the winners at DT Top 3 from our last challenge and a little more inspiration from the DT team.

This morning we have our first challenge of 2013 and this fortnights sponsor is one of my favourite online shops:




To our randomly drawn winner they are giving away a $10 Gift Certificate:


Our sketch this week is by the lovely Marie:


This fortnight we have a couple of cards submitted by the sponsor, so here is some lovely inspiration from them:




Here is some inspiration from the DT (using Stamp Fairy images):




Image - Stamp Fairy Patches In Love

Christine
Image - Stamp Fairy "Lenny Fruits 4"


Mariska


Shirley 


Marie


Kelly


Image - Molly Balloons 1

You have until 10pm on Thursday 17th January to submit your projects.  Good luck!

6 comments:

  1. Oh wow, your creations are all so beautiful. Thank you so much for showcasing our Stampfairy images so perfectly. I'm just off to see each of your blogs, but wanted to thank you all here too.
    Annette
    Stampfairy Sponsorship Co-ordinator
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was looking around for some new sketches today and happened to discover you, and I'm so glad I did. This is an excellent sketch, and the DT does great work! I look forward to playing along with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for another great sketch to work with! Terrific creations from the DT for inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My card is done ! I just need to add a pic to my blog :) This was so much fun!!!
    Deann

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! I just stumbled across your blog and gee I am so glad I did. The inspiration from the DT is awesome as is the sketch. I have now added you to my favourites and also submitted a card for the challenge. I look forward to becoming a regular player with you all.
    Thanks for inspiring me :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm new to card sketches so I sure hope I did this right! lol Great inspiration by the DT too! Even if I get this wrong... what fun! :)

    ReplyDelete