Friday, 14 November 2014

Winner and Top 3 from Sketch #81

Good morning Sketchers!!  It's time for our reminder challenge post for the current challenge which you can find here.

Firstly, let's announce our winner from the last challenge:


And that lucky person is:



Congratulations!  Please grab a winners badge from the badge page!  Please email me at christine_fsc@hotmail.com to let me know what 3 digital images you choose from http://gerdasteinerdesigns.com/

Our Top 3 are:








Congratulations everyone!  Please grab a Top 3 badge from the badge page!

----

The prize this fortnight is a £5 Gift Voucher for Digi Stamp Boutique.


Our sketch this fortnight is by Lesley and looks like this:


Here is a little inspiration:





You have until 6pm on Thursday 20th November.  Good luck xx



3 comments:


  1. Thanks that I was chosen for the top 3 !
    Erica
    {Heidebloempjuh}

    ReplyDelete
  2. My number came up, thanks to the sponsor for the prize and congrats to the top 3 (c:

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just realized I never said thank you so THANK YOU!!! :)

    ReplyDelete